Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Noticed an unpleasant vibration at specific speeds, I think it's the driveshaft.
Hello all!

I've run into a frustrating issue – I'm experiencing a noticeable vibration while driving at speed, and I've figured out it's coming from the driveshaft. It's especially bad at certain speeds, like around 80-90 km/h. After reading through some forums, it seems like it's probably an imbalance problem.

I'm trying to choose the best way to resolve this?

Take it off and balance it with specialized equipment. This method is reliable but can be costly and time-consuming. I've heard it can also be balanced while still on the car. They do it on a lift without removing the shaft using some equipment.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? How did you address the driveshaft vibration issue, which method did you go with, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for Impact Crusher Balancing In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395459586013

Are there any recommendations or things to be aware of? I'd really appreciate any advice and recommendations!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste